WHAT IS CBD+?
Our pure + premium hemp-derived cannabidiol (CBD) is super potent, containing 1500mg per bottle. Made in the USA and without any artificial ingredients, CBD+ combines full spectrum and pure CBD extracts in organic hemp seed oil. Every 50mg serving of the naturally-flavored sublingual spray is fast-acting and convenient. Pre-release limit of 5 single bottles per order. Currently not available in Canada.
• 1500mg of CBD per bottle
– 750mg of organic full-spectrum CBD – 750mg pure CBD extract
• Organic hemp seed oil base
• Easy to control dosage
– 6 sprays = 50mg (1 serving)
– 3 sprays = 25mg
• CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) Extracted – no chemicals used to extract
• No Preservatives
• No Artificial Ingredients
• Less than .3% of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
• Safe, effective and able to be sold in all 50 states
• Natural Peppermint flavor
CBD is a leading product in health and wellness trends. In an article published by Forbes, The Hemp Business Journal estimated that the CBD market will grow to $2.1 billion in consumer sales by 2020 with $450 million of these sales coming from hemp-CBD based sources.
Substantial discoveries have been documented to show CBD’s success as a form of therapy for many kinds of health functions. Medical doctors, pain relief clinics and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) treatment centers are all showing interest in using this wellness product. A quick internet search can provide expansive information on CBD’s relevance:
• Pain management: A 2008 review analyzed studies from the 1980’s to 2007 and the information suggested that CBD supports the body’s healthy response to inflammation.
• Sleep benefits: That 2008 review stated that CBD could be beneficial in treating sleep disorders.
• Anxiety relief: A 2011 report studied CBD’s positive effect on public speaking and people with social stress and the CBD was able to help ease nervousness. Some researchers have connected CBD to easing worrisome thoughts in general, but of course more studies are necessary.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Most work-place drug screens and tests target delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and do not detect the presence of Cannabidiol (CBD) or other legal natural hemp based constituents. Even though our products contain less than .3% THC by dry weight (Federal Legal Limit), studies have shown that ingesting Full Spectrum CBD can cause con rmed positive results when screening urine and blood specimens. Accordingly, if you are subject to any form of employment drug testing or screening, we recommend (as does the United States Armed Services) that you DO NOT take our products. Before taking our products, consult with your healthcare practitioner, drug screening testing company or employer. This website requires you to also be at least 18 years or older to purchase our products.